Monday 13 July 2009

Stuff I've been downloading or buying to get me by the 16 hour coach ride to amsterdam (and back).
Cursed - II
Christ On Parade - Insanity is a Sane Reaction
Cro-Mags - Alpha Omega & Best Wishes
DRI - Thrash Zone
Negative Aproach - Total Recall
The Effort - From Our Mistakes & Wear Your Heart
War Hungry - Return To Earth
Think I Care - World Asylum
Spitboy - True Self Revealed
Spazz - La Revancha
Soul Control - Involution
RZL DZL - Demo & 7"
Rhythm To The Madness - S/T
No Warning - Ill Blood
Reagan Youth - A Collection of Pop Classics
No Justice - Still Fighting
Negative FX - Government War Plans
Mankind? - Won't You Join The Army?
Look Back & Laugh - I & II
Judge - What It Meant
Kylesa - Time Will Fuse Its Worth
Articles Of Faith - Give Thanks
Carry On - A Life Less plagued

Or I might just talk to my friends and swear at people in lorries and on buses going past us and drink.

No comments: